Combos Baked Snacks, Buffalo Blue Cheese Pretzel
Spicy buffalo zing. Buffalo blue cheese (Artificial and natural flavored filling). What's Inside: 130 calories (7% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. Crunchy oven baked pretzels with spicy buffalo blue cheese flavored fillings create the perfect hunger management snack. Two hearty tastes - one filling snack. Enjoy the delicious taste of Combos Baked Snacks. What's Inside - Per Serving (About 6 Servings Per Pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 360 mg sodium (15% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. An official partner of Nascar. For more fun visit www.combos.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering.