Twix Fun Size
Twix® Fun Size®. Perfect for snacking! Milk chocolate cookie & caramel. What's inside calories 80, 4% DV per pack.
®/™ Trademarks. What's inside... Per fun size® pack. Calories 80, 4% DV. Total fat 4g, 6% DV. Sat fat 2g, 10% DV. Sugars 8g. Sodium 30mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. ©Mars, Incorporated.